Analyst - Service Desk
Anglicare SQ - Information & Communication Technology - Brisbane, QLD
About the Position
Anglicare SQ is one of Queensland’s most experienced community service providers, and over the years our offering has evolved under different banners, and expanded greatly to include “all of life” services. Our range of supports is ever-increasing and are delivered in partnership with government and other organisations.
To continue these essential services, Anglicare require the support of a dedicated Corporate Services team, which incorporates Information & Communications Technology and we are currently looking for a full time Analyst, Service Desk to provide first level help-desk IT support to all organisational business units, and act as the first point of contact for user issues. The role is also responsible for logging, documenting and tracking IT issues, and complying with organisational policies and procedures.
With a genuine passion for, and interest in the ICT sector, you will ideally have experience in a Help Desk environment and have skills covering:
- Proficiency in responding to issues in a timely, professional and polite manner
- Ability to prioritise and escalate issues based on critical need
- Demonstrated skills in documentation, logging jobs and monitoring resolutions
- Analysis and trouble-shooting of regular trends and the ability to provide effective solutions
Along with your exceptional communication skills, the following attributes will also support your success:
- Friendly and engaging telephone manner with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable corresponding across a number of mediums, with all levels of staff and management
- An enthusiastic, positive and energetic approach to your work, including team engagement
- Time management skills and the ability to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Demonstrated problem solving, negotiation and influencing skills
You will be required to hold a current National Police Certificate; relevant ICT qualifications would be considered beneficial.
What We Offer
Anglicare is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated management team. We support our staff with learning and development initiatives, an employee benefits program and progressive human resources management strategies, and are recognised as a leading employer in the non-profit sector. You will also enjoy:
- Working within a team of dedicated professionals in an environment of continuous improvement
- Further development of your skills and experience across a range of tasks and duties
- Easily accessible public transport options, including bus, train and ferry
- Plenty of choice for coffee and lunch with numerous cafes, restaurants and a local Woolies
Show Your Interest
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being. People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
JOB NUMBER S3235
For further information please contact
Daryll McMahon on 07 3838 7789
Applications close Sunday 21st January 2018
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment Assessment that requires disclosure of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated by performing the duties of this position.
Anglicare Southern Queensland is a proud member of the Anglicare Australia network. We provide the support you need for the life you want in partnership with government and other support organisations in response to identified care needs throughout southeast Queensland.
For over 140 years our staff have connected with people on every step of their life path, responding with compassion, creativity, commitment and courage to the needs of the members of our community who require support.
Every day the passionate staff and volunteers of Anglicare Southern Queensland are working to respond to growing community demand for our services. Whether it is providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children, a safe caring environment for the elderly, skills training for young unemployed people or parental education and counselling, Anglicare Southern Queensland is here, to offer the best quality support to enable you to live the life that you want.
We also offer a range of specialist services within indigenous, homeless, multicultural and rural and remote communities. The work of Anglicare Southern Queensland stretches from Cairns to Coolangatta, from Birdsville to Brisbane and reaches out to support to people of all ages with a variety of needs.
Anglicare Southern Queensland has a workforce of over 2500 people in Queensland across residential aged care, community care and a range of social services programs all working towards a happier, healthier community.