Anglicare SQ - Community Aged & Disability - Logan, QLD
About the Position
Anglicare’s Brisbane South Community Aged & Disability team is key in providing care and support to a range of clients, throughout the region. We work with people to explore new options, open doors and create solutions that enable people to live well in their own homes. As part of this essential service, we are looking for two experienced scheduling professionals to join our team in Logan, and contribute to the delivery of exceptional client outcomes in our community. One position is full time, the other is part time (19 hours per week). The main responsibility is to oversee the scheduling of clients and staff within the Procura Client Information System, ensuring the delivery of services occurs on time and in line with the strategic intents of the business.
With a passion for Community Aged & Disability care, and a keen interest in supporting our clients to live independent and enriched lives, your skills and experience will include:
- Scheduling and rostering experience, using an electronic data management system. Knowledge of Procura is a distinct advantage
- Self-managing with the ability to priortise and balance a full workload in a busy, changing environment
- Highly effective customer service skills including up-managing multiple senior staff
- A solid understanding of the entire Microsoft Suite with advanced skills Excel and alpha-numeric data entry
- Highly developed written and oral communication and the ability to relate effectively across a broad range of ages, cultures and socio-economic groups
This position is fast-paced and priorities can change throughout the working day. Along with your open, engaging personality, you will offer:
- A friendly and flexible attitude with a distinct focus on customer service
- Dedication and commitment to error free administration, with unwavering attention-to-detail, even when tasks get routine
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make fast, professional and effective decisions
- Initiative and able to monitor and manage your own workload while working within role expectations, deadlines and management requirements
- Enjoyment working in an active team environment, with the drive to make a real contribution to our passionate community services team
You will require a current National Police Certificate, Blue Card (Working with Children) with Yellow Card exemption and Queensland Driver Licence.
What We Offer
Anglicare is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated management team. We support our staff with learning and development initiatives, an employee benefits program and progressive human resources management strategies, and are recognised as a leading employer in the non-profit sector. You will also enjoy:
- A chance to work close to home in Logan, and make a difference within your local community
- The opportunity to work with a group of friendly and dynamic professionals within a growing industry
- Ongoing training and career planning, development opportunities and long term employment
- An increase in your take home pay with salary packaging
Show Your Interest
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being. People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
JOB NUMBER S3337
For further information please contact
Paula Yates on 0424 041 917
Applications close Wednesday 21st March 2018
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment Assessment that requires disclosure of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated by performing the duties of this position.
Anglicare Southern Queensland is a proud member of the Anglicare Australia network. We provide the support you need for the life you want in partnership with government and other support organisations in response to identified care needs throughout southeast Queensland.
For over 140 years our staff have connected with people on every step of their life path, responding with compassion, creativity, commitment and courage to the needs of the members of our community who require support.
Every day the passionate staff and volunteers of Anglicare Southern Queensland are working to respond to growing community demand for our services. Whether it is providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children, a safe caring environment for the elderly, skills training for young unemployed people or parental education and counselling, Anglicare Southern Queensland is here, to offer the best quality support to enable you to live the life that you want.
We also offer a range of specialist services within indigenous, homeless, multicultural and rural and remote communities. The work of Anglicare Southern Queensland stretches from Cairns to Coolangatta, from Birdsville to Brisbane and reaches out to support to people of all ages with a variety of needs.
Anglicare Southern Queensland has a workforce of over 2500 people in Queensland across residential aged care, community care and a range of social services programs all working towards a happier, healthier community.