Coordinator - ACFI
Anglicare SQ - Abri Residential Aged Care Facility - Southport, QLD
About the Position
Abri Residential Aged Care Facility is conveniently located on the Gold Coast near the Southport Broadwater where community events and festivals are frequently held in the Parklands. Abri is focused on providing excellent 24 hour nursing and care assistance for the elderly of our community, with an emphasis on respect for individuality and maintaining independence. The facility also provides special accommodation and recreational amenities for those with dementia.
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse with ACFI experience to join our team as a Coordinator, approximately 20 hours per week. You will need to have previous experience with funding business rules and assessment procedures, or a keen interest in developing these skills, as the overall purpose is to provide effective, accurate and detailed submissions of claims. The Coordinator - ACFI works closely with clinical and allied health staff and management to conduct assessments and maintain them to maximise funding, and is responsible for the review of processes to achieve best possible care outcomes.
Along with your professional attitude and a successful career as a registered nurse, your experience will have developed to include:
- Knowledge of ACFI, including assessments, claims submissions and working within policies and guidelines
- Previous experience in the review of audits and reports and the confidence to implement process outcomes and improvements
- Strong relationship building and networking skills to promote and provide information-sharing and learning in a team environment
- Ability to monitor and report on ACFI performance within the facility and identify action areas
- Proven skills in analysis, problem solving, negotiation and critical thinking
- Exceptional time management and organisational abilities - ensuring documentation is completed accurately and on time
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, relating to a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word & Excel
Your skills and abilities will be coupled with the following qualifications:
- A degree in Nursing
- Valid registration with AHPRA and evidence of recent practice
- A current National Police Certificate
What We Offer
Anglicare is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated management team. We support our staff with learning and development initiatives, an employee benefits program and progressive human resources management strategies, and are recognised as a leading employer in the non-profit sector. You will also enjoy:
- Working close to home in your local community, with dedicated professionals and a supportive management team
- Supporting aged residents within family-focused environment
- Career progression and development in the form of internal and external training
- The chance to increase your take home pay with salary packaging options
Show Your Interest
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being. People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
JOB NUMBER S3367
For further information please contact
Deb Waters on 07 5555 4888
Applications close Friday 20th April 2018
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment Assessment that requires disclosure of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated by performing the duties of this position.
Anglicare SQ is a proud member of the Anglicare Australia network. We provide the support you need for the life you want in partnership with government and other support organisations in response to identified care needs throughout Southeast Queensland.
For over 140 years our staff have connected with people on every step of their life path, responding with compassion, creativity, commitment and courage to the needs of the members of our community who require support.
Every day the passionate staff and volunteers of Anglicare are working to respond to growing community demand for our services. Whether it is providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children, a safe caring environment for the elderly, skills training for young unemployed people or parental education and counselling, Anglicare is here, to offer the best quality support to enable you to live the life that you want.
We also offer a range of specialist services within indigenous, homeless, multicultural and rural and remote communities. The work of Anglicare SQ stretches from Cairns to Coolangatta, from Birdsville to Brisbane and reaches out to support to people of all ages with a variety of needs.
Anglicare has a workforce of over 2500 people in Queensland across residential aged care, community care and a range of social services programs all working towards a happier, healthier community.