Anglicare SQ - Information & Communication Technology - Brisbane, QLD
About the Position
Anglicare SQ is one of Queensland’s most experienced community service providers, and over the years our offering has evolved under different banners, and expanded greatly to include “all of life” services. Our range of supports is ever-increasing and are delivered in partnership with government and other organisations.
To continue these essential services, Anglicare require the support of a dedicated Corporate Services team, which incorporates Information & Communications Technology and we are currently looking for a full time Engineer - Systems, to cover a 12 month fixed-term contract. The role offers a balance between project and BAU support, and will be responsible for the continued deployment of SCCM and the progression of our XenApp upgrade focusing on application packaging and virtualisation. The role will also be responsible for BAU support to the organisation as a valued member of the Infrastructure Systems team.
Offering extensive experience as a System Engineer, and the ability to deliver high-quality ICT services, your background, skills and capabilities will include:
- Demonstrated hands-on experience installing and managing SCCM
- Application packaging experience (SCCM, AppV)
- Experience with Windows SOE development (Windows 10 preferred) would be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in design, implementation and management of ICT system projects and solutions including enterprise server and desktop virtualisation, email, and database systems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and certifications:
- Degree in Information Technology or similar
- Industry certification with Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cloud (AWS or Azure) would be highly beneficial
- A current Queensland Driver Licence
- A National Police Certificate
- Project Management qualifications will be highly regarded
(If successful in gaining an interview, you will be required to bring certified copies of all qualifications)
What We Offer
Anglicare is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated management team. We support our staff with learning and development initiatives, an employee benefits program and progressive human resources management strategies, and are recognised as a leading employer in the non-profit sector. You will also enjoy:
- The chance to increase your take home pay with full PBI salary packaging
- A centralised location with easily accessible public transport options, including bus, train and ferry
- Plenty of choice for coffee and lunch with numerous cafes, restaurants and a local Woolies
- The opportunity to work within a team of dedicated and experienced professionals
Show Your Interest
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being. People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
JOB NUMBER S3378
For further information please contact
Bradley Shannon on 07 3838 7782
Applications close Sunday 22nd April 2018
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment Assessment that requires disclosure of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated by performing the duties of this position.
Anglicare Southern Queensland is a proud member of the Anglicare Australia network. We provide the support you need for the life you want in partnership with government and other support organisations in response to identified care needs throughout southeast Queensland.
For over 140 years our staff have connected with people on every step of their life path, responding with compassion, creativity, commitment and courage to the needs of the members of our community who require support.
Every day the passionate staff and volunteers of Anglicare Southern Queensland are working to respond to growing community demand for our services. Whether it is providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children, a safe caring environment for the elderly, skills training for young unemployed people or parental education and counselling, Anglicare Southern Queensland is here, to offer the best quality support to enable you to live the life that you want.
We also offer a range of specialist services within indigenous, homeless, multicultural and rural and remote communities. The work of Anglicare Southern Queensland stretches from Cairns to Coolangatta, from Birdsville to Brisbane and reaches out to support to people of all ages with a variety of needs.
Anglicare Southern Queensland has a workforce of over 2500 people in Queensland across residential aged care, community care and a range of social services programs all working towards a happier, healthier community.